Monday, December 28, 2015

Mini Review: Maybelline Rock Nudes Palette

I am a huge Maybelline Cosmetics fan. They are by far my favorite drugstore make up brand. So, with being an avid lover of the brand and already owning the previously released palettes, I had to have this one: Rock Nudes.

I was able to find this palette at CVS in their new display for Spring 2016. I have yet to see it online!



Here are a few swatches of the palette with no primer on my hand. They aren't the best, but they aren't half bad too! I love the color scheme and have used this a few times already. I think the two purple shades on the bottom row are my favorite shadows from the palette.




As I play around with this palette, be ready on the lookout for a look using this palette!

Until next time,
Kandi

No comments:

Post a Comment