Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Plan with Me: Christmas Week

Lately I have been using the Happy Planner by MAMBI for the last couple months. Previous I used the Erin Condren vertical (January through August) and horizontal (September through October) layouts for this year. I decided to give MAMBI a try, it's affordable and good quality for what you pay. I do really like Erin Condren and one day I might go back to it. For now, this is what I'm using. 


I use sticky notes and page flags to mark the important things or not-so-important things. This week nothing big was happening.


For this week I used stickers from Planning Roses and wood printed washi tape from Michael's.



I used the "to do" headers over the morning section with heart checklists. I plan to use them to keep track of my daily checklists.

Since these stickers are made specifically for the Erin Condren I lined the bottom section of the boxes with the lighter wood washi.

I also labeled the day boxes with "today" headers.


I used the full boxes from the kit during the week and one in the upper lefthand corner. I normally don't use these, but I like to for holidays or special occasions.


Using some of faux washi and functional included in the kit I filled in some of the white space. Once again, I usually don't plan this way, but it was fun! I also put wash at the bottom of the other two rows of boxes.


Once I added the final stickers my spread looked like this! This sticker kit is my style, almost to a tee! Our home decorations are in the same rustic theme.


I also snuck in a couple tassel banners from Rory's Sweet Addictions. They are my favorite to annotate birthdays. This week happens to be my Dad's and Husband's birthday!



And here's how my final layout looks! I'm in love!

I needed up adding a side bar on the left to keep track for important things, main to-do's, my goals, my workouts, and main things for next week.


I hope you all enjoyed my plan with me. I absolutely love planning and organizing my weeks. It's relaxing to me and helps me feel less stressed.

Follow me on Instagram @kandilorene to see more of my planner and more pictures of my spreads.


Until next time,
Kandi

3 comments:

  1. This is great I'm getting a happy planner for christmas so will me starting my own plan with me on my blog in the new year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I can't wait to see you plan with me's!

      Delete
    2. My first one will be posted on 11th, my blog is myplannerobsession.wordpress.com or you can find me on bloglovin

      Delete