Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Chicken Fajita Salad

I love salads and I love burritos. So, I figured I would just mush them together!

The night before I made chicken fajitas in the crockpot based off this recipe here. It was easy to modify based on what I had in my pantry and my freezer. I used:

two chicken breasts
a bag of frozen sliced peppers and onions
a diced can of tomatoes
a little garlic powder
a little cumin
some salt
some pepper

Set the slow cooker on low for 6 hours and its good to go!


Now to the salad! It's so simple and easy, I'm eating this until I run out of leftover!

1. Crush some tortilla chips
2. Add some lettuce or greens of your choice
3. Add the leftover chicken fajitas
4. Add a little cheese
5. Of course, some salsa
6. And I had to add some sour cream!


Until next time,
Kandi


No comments:

Post a Comment