Sunday, May 22, 2016

Current Skin Care Routine

With being pregnant I had to change around my skin care routine. I had no idea you couldn't use acne face products! And with changing things up, I decided to go simple.

I'm pretty sure this was one of my best ideas!

So here's all I have been using. I don't use everything every day, but I do try to at least wash my face and put on moisturizer.


Face wash - I loving using CeraVe (or Cetaphil) face wash or the Yes to Grapefruit face scrub. I love that CeraVe is gentle and gets so much dirt and make up off your face. I use this morning and night. I mainly use the face scrub in shower since my skin is more sensitive with pregnancy.


Cleanser/Toner - Some mornings I just use the Garnier Micellar Water to clean off my face before putting on sunscreen or make up. I like it because it cleans your skin but is just like water. Plus, it doesn't dry you out!

For toner I have been using the Target brand alcohol free for a while. It's ok, but not life changing. I stopped using toners with alcohol in them because they really burned my skin and dried it out. Next I would like to use plain white hazel, but I've been trying to find the kind or brand I would like to use.


For moisturizer - I love, love using Cetaphil moisturizing cream for your body on my face (and everywhere else). It's thick and heavy but makes my skin feels so good! When I fall asleep without using it I can tell. I also love using pure Argan Oil mixed with Cetaphil or alone all over my face, neck, and hands. It gives so much moisture and you don't need much at all!


Eye cream - I am using two different eye creams at the moment. I keep on in the bathroom and one at my vanity. I got both of eye creams in my Boxycharm subscription (I not longer receive it) and didn't want them to go to waste. I have the Pur-Lisse in the bathroom and the Clark's Botanicals at my vanity, both get the job done and keep my under eyes not dry and crusty. I'm looking for the perfect eye cream and have a few I'm thinking of trying next.


There you have it, my simple skin care. I know I still use quite a few products but this is what's working for me!

Until next time,
Kandi




No comments:

Post a Comment