Sunday, September 11, 2016

36 Week Update

This past week I felt huge out of no where. I haven't had too bad of a belly until now! I've hit this point to where you can't breathe when putting on your socks and it's hard to get out of the tub on your own. 

My sleep had been pretty good. I'm still up quite a few times during the night to use the bathroom and chug more water. It's a never ending cycle with my trip to the bathroom. I also feel like I'm super thirsty and about 30 minutes later I have to pee.

We started our weekly doctor appointments this week. I gained another pound and my belly is still measuring a little small. Jack's heartbeat is strong and he's still kicking like no other. He even put on a little show for our doctor. 

My doctor says I can start planning for a vaginal delivery, not a c-section like I had been told for years before. My hips have spread enough at the top and the bottom, so hopefully he slips right out like she says. Jack is the perfect size for my body according to my doctor, so hopefully I don't have to push too long. 

I was not dilated or effaced at all, so it's going to be a while before he's here. We'll see where my body is next appointment.


I was also able to finally wear this fun, cheesy preggo and look pregnant in it!


We also took some maternity photos this weekend! Our family friend is an amazing photographer and took our love for the outdoors and David's jeep into account. We went up into the mountains and had some fun with the belly and got some cute shots! Don't worry, I'll have a post with lots of pictures!


Until next time,
Kandi

No comments:

Post a Comment