Thursday, September 29, 2016

39 Weeks Pregnant!

We have made it to 39 weeks!!! Only one week left until our due date!

Now, due dates are just an estimate of their birth based on your period (and in our case an ultrasound). So we are waiting to see when little man makes his arrival!

At my doctors appointment today, Jack's heartbeat was strong and healthy. We talked about how he still moves like crazy and might come out running. I know he won't, but I have a feeling that I will have a super active kid on my hands.

As for me, I'm still not dilated but I am finally starting to thin out! Progress is progress!! So now I'll really start working on more walking, light bouncing on my workout ball, and resting/relaxing as much as I can.

Sleep has been hard. I can either fall asleep right away or I lay awake for hours. I get sleep in few hour intervals before I'm up to use the bathroom or walk around the house a bit. I've been waking up earlier than I already do, so when 6am comes around I'm usually awake.

My hip pain is higher, sadly. But as my doctor explained, your hips move and adjust to pop out a baby. Since I have a weak hip, the change in my muscles and ligaments is only going to make the pain worse.

My doctor thinks he should be here around this time next week! That's here guess and I'm hoping she is right! It will be so easy to remember 10.6.16 as a birthday!


I couldn't pass up these little moccasins by Itzy Ritzy when we were at Babies R Us with my In-Laws! I have been obsessed with these for little kids and love the quality of them. They are a navy blue leather and feel amazing! I got them in 0-6 months so he has some extra protection on his feet through the winter months. 


Here's another maternity picture sneak peak, I promise I will have a post coming soon!


And here's a 39 week bare belly shot! You can tell he's dropping when this photo is side by side of my 37 week picture. It's kinda crazy how your body can change so fast!


Until next time,
Kandi

No comments:

Post a Comment