Friday, September 23, 2016

38 Weeks Pregnant

I can't believe we are at 38 weeks pregnant. It seem like it has been so long since we found out we were pregnant, but time has flown by like crazy too!

Things haven't changed much from last week... it's almost exactly the same!

I'm still not sleeping well. Maybe even a little worse. I can't get comfortable and I have are hard time sleeping more than 3 hour stretches. Well I should try to nap, right? Nope, that's way hard for me. I've never been much of a napper because it's always messed with my night time sleep. So now, I just try and relax when a can.

To relax I find myself back in lots of baths. It's one of the only ways I'm able to relax my hips, back, and some elevation to my feet. Prune-y skin will be my look from here on out.

I had another week where I didn't gain any weight. I'm stilling at 18 pounds total that I've gained. I haven't tried anything crazy to keep my weight down. I've tried to stay active but I don't work out. I walk a lot! And I haven't craved much of anything!

We had another weekly doctors appointment and I'm still not dilated! Nothing at all is happening to my cervix! My doctor is guessing (from her many, many years of experience) I will be late. I know most first time moms are late, but I'm not ready to be late!


We have the bassinet/pack n play set up in our room since my husband's family is coming into town for a few weeks. And since Jack will be little and have many night time wakings we can have him right by my side of the bed!


We also got our maternity photos back!!! I will be doing a post with them very shortly! Here's a small peak!


And since I had a bare belly shot last week, I thought I should do one every week till he comes. Why not see the progression and show off my tattoos a bit!


Until next time,
Kandi

No comments:

Post a Comment