Friday, June 3, 2016

22 Week Update

This week feels just like last week so far.

I have been super congested and not sleeping good. Meh... I don't think this is going to change anytime soon.

On a happy note, I have had a little extra energy! I felt so energized that I cleaned the whole house and it looked amazing for a good three hours! Once I let Zero (our pup) in and David got home from work, that was it - the house was a mess again. But a messy house is a house full of love!

I will by in my good friend from college's wedding this October. Yep same month I am estimated to give birth. Luckily, baby boy is due the 5th and the wedding is the 29th! But, shopping for a bridesmaid dress six months pregnant was such a "Debbie Downer" moment. I don't have the body shape for super cute dresses, I'm A-line all the way (thanks Mom for big hips). And needing to factor in a post-pregnancy body, I was left with only a few options. I settled on one, not exactly my favorite but flatters my body. Big truth, only my husband will say I look amazing, it's her wedding day and all eyes will be on her like they should!

As I'm writing this, little man is bouncing off the walls. He's become a big mover. I have a feeling I will be going a lot with this one!


Until next time,
Kandi

No comments:

Post a Comment