Monday, June 27, 2016

What comes in the Target Registry gift bag?

I'm someone who doesn't like surprises and wants to know everything! I'm also super curious, so I wanted to know what you got in a baby registry gift bag.

We registered at Babies R Us and Target. Babies R Us' gift bag was a let down since so many friends talked it up! We got a sample of Pamper's swaddlers (1 newborn diaper and 6 wipes), a sample of Mustela wash, and a brochure of what to register for.

Well, Target was super impressive compared to that!


Here's all we got:



We got the same pampers diaper pack from Babies R Us. But the Honest Co pack! I was not expecting that! So, you get: 1 Pampers newborn diaper, 2 size 1 Honest Co diapers, 6 Pampers wipes and 10 Honest Co wipes! Not a bad sample!


Target also provided a Munchkin Latch bottle which I've heard from a few people that they really like. We are planning to breastfeed, but do plan to pump too. Who knows what bottle our little one will prefer, so it's nice getting a "sample" one. Same goes for the MAM pacifier. There are so many on the market and it's so helpful to get one that might work for your baby. If it doesn't no big deal!


Target also provided lots of samples of things you might use for baby and most of them came with coupons too. In our bag we got: Johnson & Johnson bath wash, a Boogie Wipe sample, an Aquaphor healing ointment sample, two Lansinoh breast pads and two milk storage bags.



And of course more coupons! We got a coupon for the Kinsa thermometer, I couldn't have been happier since it was on my list to get anyway. There are some Target only coupons for maternity clothes, nursing bras, and a free Starbucks inside a Target!

To be honest, I was super impressed with that I got in a Target gift bag! I was just expecting something like Babies R Us, but once again I fell more in love with Target!

Until next time,
Kandi

No comments:

Post a Comment