Wednesday, June 8, 2016

23 Week Update!

Here we are, 23 weeks!! We have about 17 weeks or 119 days to go till we meet our little guy!

This past week my symptoms are getting real. I have stretch marks that are visible already. I knew I would get some since I did growing up, but these are noticeable. My chest has gone up two sizes already, so I have some there. I have noticed a few on my inner thighs and outer hips too. I just keep putting Bio-Oil and Cetephil Body Cream all over my body. What happens will happen, I just didn't think I would so soon.

My congestion has decreased some this week. I'm not dying from not being able to breathe. Being able to breath through your nose is an amazing thing!

I have been so hot when sleeping lately! I have taken our comforter off the bed and just have a light blanket. Besides our ceiling fan and the window open, I've added another fan. I have always been a cold sleeper, but I guess not now!

My feet are starting to swell. My left hip has issues can cause my whole leg to swell but now its getting worse. And my right leg is starting to join the party.

My arches fell around week 16 and I got a pair of Birkenstocks to help. They have been amazing but I'm noticing that my sneakers aren't fitting anymore now. I wore basic Keds all the time, but now they are too tight in width and my Nike's are starting to get too tight after wearing them for a few hours. I'm lucky we are in southern California so I can wear sandals all the time, but sometimes you need closed-toe shoes, so I'm gonna need to go shopping...

I have slowly been gaining weight as I should! I began at 152 lbs and now at 159 lbs. All the baby books I've read says I should gain about a pound a week so we are on the right track!

This past week a stranger asked if I was pregnant! My first time! I said yes, and of course received some unsolicited advice, but it was a nice feeling! People keep saying he's starting to pop out!



Until next time,
Kandi




No comments:

Post a Comment