Sunday, June 26, 2016

Honest Company Haul

My Aunt generously gave me a gift certificate to the Honest Company at my baby shower! To say I was excited is an understatement! I have been dying to try out some products and see how they work for our family.

Most of the products are for Jack, so they won't be used for a few more months. But I did get a few for me and lots of things to try!

So here's my haul! First, the boxes from the Honest Co. are too stinking cute! I'll also link everything I can!


First, I got the Baby Gift Set box since so much came in it! It comes with 7 size 1 diapers and 10 wipes, perfect to see how they work! It also comes with travel size shampoo and body wash, face and body lotion, and organic healing balm.


Next box set, the Discovery Set. This set is all travel size and perfect to get a little more taste of the company. It comes with:
  • laundry detergent
  • shampoo and body wash
  • organic healing balm
  • face and body lotion
  • hand soap
I figured this was perfect for the house. I'm a little scared to try the laundry soap since David and I are both sensitive to most brands. There are a few duplicates from the Baby Gift set, but it's things we will need and the perfect size for the diaper bag!




Next up, Calming Lotion, well because you can never have enough lotion. It claims to be ultra-calming and hypoalergnic, so I'm thinking this could be a perfect after bath lotion. I picked up two of the travel spray hand sanitizers for the diaper bag. As well as a large hand sanitizer for the changing table. It's talked about so highly, so I figured it would be perfect to try. I can't stand sticky feeling hand sanitizer and I haven't had any sticky feeling after using it!


I grabbed the 3 in 1 face wipes for myself. I don't honestly use face wipes that often, but they seem so perfect for the hospital and after delivery. I know the first week or so I might not have a routine down, so these will be handy. I also grabbed the soothing bottom wash since we do plan to use both diapers after Jack's umbilical cord falls off. 


I know I will need this organic nipple balm. So many people suggest having some sort of cream, and though lanolin is safe for babies, this is just more appealing to me. I also got the organic breath easy rub. I have bad sinus issues, so I want to be prepared incase Jack has bad sinuses too. If he doesn't, this is something I use often!


Lastly, I got this super cute bandana bib! It's magnetic, so I'm just hoping he doesn't learn to pull it off too fast! I couldn't pass up the skull and cross bone print! 

So there's everything I got! It was a lot, I know, but stuff we need!

Until next time,
Kandi

1 comment:

  1. Best ever post for enhancing our beauty and i became regular reader of your blog. Keep useful posting like this. Also try these products
    https://www.organicsca.com/Natural-Body-Cream/index-1.html

    ReplyDelete